Our newly renovated clubhouse, patio and golf course are fully liquor licensed under the AGCO
The Pro-Shop is stocked with all golfing necessities and equipment to suit golfers of all skill levels.
Proud to do our part for the environment by offering rentals of our brand new electric power carts as well as pull carts and golf clubs!
Rules for Playing at Byrnell Golf Club:
- Alcohol Policy:
- Byrnell Golf Club has specific policies regarding the consumption of alcohol on the premises.
- Unauthorized alcohol is strictly prohibited. Only alcohol purchased from the club’s authorized vendors or bar is allowed.
- Players must adhere to any applicable local laws regarding alcohol consumption and age restrictions.
- Dress Code:
- All players must adhere to the dress code specified by the Byrnell Golf Club. This typically includes collared shirts, tailored trousers or shorts, and appropriate footwear.
- Tee Times:
- Players must book tee times in advance. Walk-ins may be accommodated if there are available slots, but it is recommended to make reservations to ensure a preferred tee time.
- Golf Etiquette:
- Players should respect the golf course, fellow players, and staff at all times.
- Maintain a reasonable pace of play and allow faster groups to play through if necessary.
- Repair divots, rake bunkers, and replace ball marks on the greens to help maintain the course’s condition.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, especially during another player’s shot.
- Golf Carts and Pathways:
- Golf carts should be used responsibly, staying on designated paths where provided.
- Follow all instructions and signage related to the use of golf carts.
- Avoid driving carts on tees, greens, or other sensitive areas of the course.
- Club Facilities:
- Players should respect all club facilities, including the clubhouse, patio and practice areas.
- Follow any additional rules or guidelines posted within these areas.
- Players are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others while on the course.
- Be aware of other players, golf balls in play, and potential hazards.
- Follow any safety instructions provided by the club, such as lightning warnings or course closures.
- Course Care:
- Do not damage the course intentionally, including removing or damaging vegetation, signs, or equipment.
- Dispose of trash and litter in the designated areas.
- Non-Golfing Visitors:
- Non-golfing visitors may be allowed on the course but must follow the club’s rules and guidelines.
- Visitors should be respectful of the game and the players, and refrain from unnecessary disruptions.
- All players must comply with the rules and regulations set forth by the Byrnell Golf Club.
- Failure to adhere to the rules may result in penalties, suspension of play, or even termination of membership or visitor privileges.